So on Saturday we took the kids to Wheeler Farm. Jaxon thought is was just as neat as the Zoo and this place is free. I'm thinking we will be spending more time here that the Zoo:)
Jaxon thought the ducks were awesome! He still hasn't stopped talking about them.
Just a cute picture of my 3 favorite people.
A little boy on a mission!!
Just chillin' in the sun. (Look at those fat thighs)
We'll be going there real soon I'm sure so if anyone wants to join us, just drop us a line.

4 comments:
Let me know when you are going again and I would love to come with. Jaxon looks so cute in his hat, and Brynlee is adorable as usual.
Looks like fun! Let us know we would love to go! We always love free stuff!
I *love* Wheeler Farm :) I used to work there as a tour guide to school field trips. I absolutely love the place and glad that I'm not the only one :)
Cute pictures!
We went when we were home, and Carson had a blast as well. Lots more fun then I remembered it being. I guess kids make things like that more fun though.
That was too funny how Brynlee gets around. I bet it's pretty funny to watch!
Post a Comment