Brynlee is getting pretty good at sitting up by herself. I have to put the boppy behind her because she bangs her head pretty hard if it's not there. I just thought I'd let you see for yourself.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Sitting Up!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is getting so big! How fun. She'll be walking around before you know it, and then you'll be chasing two! (It's not as fun as you'd think!!!)
Fun pictures of Jaxon in the water. Carson loves it too. We played on a slip-n-slide the other day, out back, and the kids LOVED IT! Okay....I loved it too. I was pretty good at it, if I don't say so myself!
Go Brynlee! I love the age when they sit up and play - so fun! She's darling, Shalae. :) Jaxon, too of course!
Oh she looks cute! That's crazy rolling over and sitting up all the same time! Good job!!
She is so darn cute! She'll be moving along before you know it. The pigtails are still my favorite :)
You have such cute kids! Happy Anniversary today too! Yours is one I always remember. Hope you and Josh have a great day!
Post a Comment