I just quickly wanted to wish all the father's a Happy Father's Day. I know that I'm a little late but this is the soonest I have been able to get on here. To my Dad I love you and am so grateful for all that you do for my family. You have been so helpful and I love how you play with my kids just like they were your own. I love you Dad.
I also just wanted to let Josh know what a wonderful dad he is to our kids. He comes home from a hard days work and always can find the time and energy to play with Jaxon or to love on Brynlee. He is such a great example and I hope my kids can grow up to be just like him. I love you Josh.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Father's Day!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment