Monday, June 30, 2008

Anniversary Get-Away

It was my year to plan what we were going to do for our anniversary. A lot of my family have been to the Johnson Mill so I thought I would give a try. So after the Ball Reunion my Mom took the kids back home. (Jaxon stayed at Bevin and Sharon's house and my parents took Brynlee for the night. Thanks to both sets of parents for watching them for us.) Josh and I went to Park City to shop for a while and then checked in at about 3:30pm or so. This place is absolutely the most beautiful place I think I have ever been. It is so relaxing and the views are breath-taking. They have paddle boats and a canoe. They have walking trails and you can even go fishing if you want. Josh and I had the Mt. Timpanogos room. It was so pretty inside. Our private balcony extended the whole length of the front of the house. I highly recommend this to whoever wants a nice, quite, tranquil spot to relax with the one you love.

The Johnson Mill Mt. Timpanogos Room

2 comments:

Shareen said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. It is always nice to get away for a while. Thanks for letting us take Brynlee. We're free whenever you need a babysitter :)

Heidi and Judd said...

That's so fun! I'm glad you had fun! You deserve to have fun! You'll have to post some pictures of your new car when you get a sec! I'm excited to see it!