Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary!!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my sweet hubby. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I'm so lucky that he chose me. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful father to our children. I couldn't have asked for more. I can't believe it has been 5 years already. It seems like yesterday he was asking me to marry him! I love him so much. Thank you Josh for always being there for me and putting up with me. I love you!!!!!!!!
I love his smile in this picture. It is so sexy:) Don't tell him I said that though, I am constantly telling him to smile normal in pictures. (I don't want everyone else seeing the Sexy Smile. That is for me to enjoy and no one else :)
( I'm sorry the picture is so goofy. I had to scan it and this is how it came up.)

4 comments:

Shareen said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Here's to 50 more :)

Kim and Chet said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years either. WOW...how time flies. HOpe you have many more together :) We love you both and your cute little family!

Heidi and Judd said...

Happy Anniversary! Where did 5 years go? Seems like yesterday I was just getting home from Hawaii and going to your wedding! Crazy!! Congrats, you have so much to be thankful for, a great husband and 2 beautiful children!

Cami Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you know this is all thanks to me! (And my family I guess!)

I was laughng about your remarks on the picture. Too funny!