Friday, June 27, 2008

6 Month Old!!!

Well I took Brynlee to the doctor yesterday for her 6 month check up. He said she looks healthy. She is just a tiny little thing though. She weighed in at 12 lbs. 13 1/2 oz. and was 24 1/8 inches long. She is in the 3-5%. They couldn't believe how much hair she still has. And that it's long enough to put in pony tails. I guess I'm just not meant to have huge children.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh how cute. I bet she and Weston don't weigh much different! He was almost 10 pounds at his 2 month appointment! He's probably going to catch up to her pretty quick! They are such darling cousins!

Shareen said...

Have you heard the old saying..."the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?" haha She looks so much like you did it is crazy. She is as sweet as she is cute too. We love her tons! What a lucky grandma I am to have the 3 cutest grandkids in the world. (maybe I'm a tiny bit prejudiced)
Anyway, I love you all :)

Cami Jo said...

Glad to hear she's healthy. Same here on the small kids!

By the way- Melissa took the pic's for me when we were home, at Wheeler Farm. Just for fun. (it was her idea actually. She wanted to try out some new places for pic's and asked if she could use my kids. Not a problem for me!! If you ever want her to take any pic's for ya, she has a photography website now, since she is trying to start her own business. click on her name, on my links (Melissa and Aaron) and then on her blog there is a link to her pictures. I like the way she takes pic's because she does it real candid. Not phoney poses, ya know? I feel like she can captures their "REAL" personality, unlike a lot of studios. I think she'll even go wherever you want. Anyway- no pressure. Just if you were ever curious, you could try her out. She's hillarious too! Just read her blog!