I am: Glad I'm home!
I think: I need a nap
I know: The Church is true!
I want: To have a car that I can drive
I have: A sick child
I wish: I had more patience with my children
I hate: when I call an old friend to "catch up," they act like they are too busy to talk, even though I have just as many things going on in my life as they do theirs.
I miss: My old body
I fear: That something bad will happen to someone close to me, especially my children or husband.
I feel: Happy to have such wonderful kids
I hear: Jaxon crying
I smell: Brynlee
I crave: Almost anything that is delicious!
I search: For clothes that will look good on me
I wonder: what I'm going to cook every night of the week
I regret: Making poor choices when I was young. (None that were too bad but still)
I love: My husband and kids
I care: what others think about me
I want: gas prices to come down!!!
I am not: as good of a mom as I want to be
I believe: that kids can sense anger and stress and it can change the way they act as they grow
I dance: with Jaxon everyday
I sing: in the car, in my house, and even when there is no music playing!
I don’t always: pick up my dirty clothes right away
I fight: with myself, Josh doesn't really fight. We disagree, not fight.
I write: appts down
I win: all arguements, if you ask me that is.
I lose: all arguements if you ask Josh
I never: swear
I listen: to Jaxon when he talks to me
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of how difficult life is going to be for my kids as they grow.
I need: a nap
I am happy about: the choice I made to marry my husband
If you want to do this, then "TAG! YOU'RE IT!"
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Tag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you did that! I think I win all the arguments too!
I didn't know you had a girl's weekend in St. George! How fun. It's amazing that Felicia is graduated. Does she know what she's going to do? I also think it's funny that in every "pool" picture Felicia is out of the water, and you are in it! (Amazing what happens to our self confidence after having babies! J/k. You look great, even in the water!)
Feel free to call and chat with me anytime! I'm busy, but I would DEFINATELY make time! haha
Post a Comment