Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sprinkler Time!!!!!!

Now that it is hot outside I decided to take Jaxon out and let him run through the sprinklers. We didn't have anything fancy so he got the old fashion sprinkler head. Although, I don't think he cares one way or the other. Josh went to the store the other day and bought a cute little ring thing that sprays water out of holes in the top of the ring. Jaxon enjoys the water no matter where it's coming from.

He is a brave little thing.
Everytime he runs into the water it makes him catch his breath because of how cold it is.

I finally braved the backyard the other day. I picked up the dog doo-doo and let Jaxon play.
He gets cold very quickly and this is his favorite way to warm up.

1 comment:

Shareen said...

Oh, that brings back so many memories. He looks so cute and he is definitely very brave. haha
Cute pics :)