Monday, June 9, 2008

Girls Weekend Away

Well my little sister Felicia graduated this past Tuesday from High School so for her graduation trip we took a girls weekend to St. George. I left my kids with Josh and off we went. It was alot of fun. We went shopping, played at the pool, ate lots of icecream, and got pedicures. When I got home my house was clean and my kids were dressed and happy. I guess I should give Josh more credit. He did a great job being Mr. Mom for the weekend. Love you honey!! Here are just a few pics we took.


Felicia posing for the camera


This is after our pedicures. For those of you that can't stand the site of feet, I'm sorry for posting this picture:)

3 comments:

Shareen said...

I am so glad you were able to go. Tell Josh thanks for playing mom for a couple of days. And thank you, thank you, thank you for not posting the pic of me laying out. I would have had to kill you.
Love ya tons!

Heidi and Judd said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! You deserved it! Now lets just get you a car so we can do somethings together soon!

Neff Family said...

Way fun! It's great having good husbands. They make all the difference in the world!