Monday, June 30, 2008

Brynlee's First Meal

So we gave Brynlee her first meal on Thursday June 26th. She wasn't so sure about the whole idea of eating with a spoon but she did ok considering. She hadn't quite mastered the swallowing technique yet. The food goes in her mouth and her tongue pushes it right back out. She is getting much better though after a little practice. Here are a few pictures:



Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I don't have any batteries for my camera so I had to take these with my video camera.

2 comments:

Shareen said...

I took a few too with my camera. She pushed it out as fast as I could spoon it in. haha. She is so darn cute! Your dad and I decided that we should be able to just keep her. You would be able to visit whenever you would like. Let us know if you ever want to take us up on it :)

Kim and Chet said...

haha..her hair just cracks me up!