Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my wonderful, beautiful, smart, handy dad, we now have a car that I can drive. You have no idea how great it is to be able to get around on my own and not to have rely on other people. I'm sorry for those of you who had to waste your gas money to come to my house to pick me up just so I could go do something. You are all wonderful. My dad is so amazing. This car was wrecked and he took his time to get this thing done so that I wouldn't be stuck home any longer than I had to. I love you Dad!!! It is so nice and drives so smoothly. It actually is getting better gas mileage than the internet says it is suppose to get so that's a bonus. It is so roomy and has a huge storage area in the back. The color is beautiful and we just absolutely LOVE it!! (These pictures don't do it justice because I still haven't gotten any batteries for my camera. So once again, I'm using my video camera.) Thank you so much dad. We truly do appreciate it more than words can express. We love you!




4 comments:

fubug said...

Very nice! Congrats :)

fubug said...

oops...that was from me, Aunt Kim...btw! (forgot I was logged in under Kylee's)

Heidi and Judd said...

Way nice!! I'm so happy for you!! Lets do something soon!

Evie B. said...

I love it! Maybe we need to wreck our car and have Uncle Scott hook us up - haha. It's awesome - congratulations!