Brynlee won the Superbowl pot for the final score!! Yay!!! $80 to add to her bank account. (I think she is going to share with Jaxon and split it up somehow)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Some Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brynlee won the Superbowl pot for the final score!! Yay!!! $80 to add to her bank account. (I think she is going to share with Jaxon and split it up somehow)
5 comments:
Cute kids...as always. You did a great job on your dog cake. Very cute.
Tell Brynlee to spend her money wisely. haha. Those pics of her are so cute. Such a ham! She must get that from her brother. haha
Oh my - she is so stinkin' cute! I LOVE that second picture of her! What a cutie. I hope she is feeling better now, poor little girl! I guess she feels the same way about rice & beans as her mother!
So cute!! What is it with boys and helping their mothers? Zack helps with everything, but I can't get Ashlee to do one thing!! Your kids are adorable!~
Those pictures were too cute. Brynlee is quite comfortable in front of the camera isn't she.
Jaxon looks a little posed I have to admit, but he's still toooo darn cute.
Post a Comment