Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Blanket

So there is this blog I check out all the time because it always has really cute, crafty ideas on it. I swear this girl is amazing!!! Anyhow, she posted a picture of these blankets and I decided I wanted to try to make one. It was alot harder than I thought it would be but it turned out cute. I thought about making them for baby gifts but my mind was quickly changed when it took me 2 days just to get the stinkin' ruffle to work out. So this is Brynlee's and she loves it.

6 comments:

Shareen said...

That turned out so cute. You are very talented!

Kristen said...

Cute blanket. It looks so snuggly!

Evie B. said...

Very cute! Good job...

The Maughans said...

Fun! Did you find Tara through me? I want to be like her when I grow up!

Cami Jo said...

I'm very impressed! You did it just by looking at one she did? Good for you!

Kim and Chet said...

Very cute! What is this blog? I want to take a look at it!