Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Last week when it was still pretty cold outside we decided to have a picnic in the house. Jaxon was so excited about it. All morning long he kept asking me if it was lunch time yet? Finally the time came and you can tell on their faces they had a fantastic time!

Here is Jaxon eating his corndog. I know, it's so healthy:)
Here is Brynlee trying to smile even though she had just stuffed her face full of corndog.
That was so much fun I guess we'll have to have alot more picnics in the future. (whether they be inside or outside.)


9 comments:

Shareen said...

They just don't come much cuter than that!!! Jaxon has always been such a ham, I guess Brynlee is picking it up pretty good too. Fun idea to have an inside picnic. You are a great mom!!!

cindy said...

What a fun, creative mom you are! Cherish these times---before you know it your kids will be teenagers, and it will take so much more than picnics to make them happy...(sigh...)

Lindsay said...

What a fun picnic! Pretty soon it will be warm enough to go outside! Yay for summer! I love Brynlee with that mop - that is too cute. And I love your new bedding! Nice!

Cami Jo said...

What a good idea. I know my kids are totally getting cabin fever! And it snowed again today. AHHH! I love your bedding. Did Josh give that to you for Christmas? Who picked it out? I love it.

By the way, I love the mopping picture, and I think Brynlee's hair is adorable all pulled back. Such a cute little face she has!

Jan said...

Shalae, you're such a cute mommy, lol.

I love the idea.

Kim and Chet said...

How fun to have an indoor picnic. I may just have to steal that idea. Hunter would love that! Cute kiddos you have.

Evie B. said...

What a fun day! I might have to steal that idea. :)

I would love to take pics of the kids for you - just let me know when!

The Olsons said...

What a smart idea! It looks like they really enjoyed it!! I will make sure to let you know what I come up with as far as finding a job to do from home. I hope I find something soon

Cami Jo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, SHALAE! I was thinking about ya, but I didn't find a spare second without the kids to call. (We all know how a phone call with kids around goes!) I'll try to call tomorrow. Hope you had a good day!

Love ya!