
So on Regis and Kelly they are doing a Beautiful Baby Contest. I really want to enter my kids but don't know which picture to send in of each of them. These are the options. Please vote on which one you like the best so that I have a better idea. I want to send it in by Wednesday. So please vote NOW!!! Thanks!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Most Beautiful Kids in the World!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the top one and the bottome one of Brynlee. The first one of Jaxon doesn't even look like him. He looks so thin in that one. I think it is the angle. You really can't go wrong with him. He is so photogenic! Good luck. Let me know when you put them in so I can go online and see them.
I love the very top and the very bottom ones of Brynlee and the second one of Jaxon. They are all darling though! Good luck!
Real cute pics!! I think the top one of Brynlee and the second one of Jaxon!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment