The other day I was getting ready to mop, and while I was filling up the bucket I looked down and Brynlee had taken the mop and decided she could do a better job than me. Look how cute she is, she even stopped to smile for the camera:)
For Valentines Day Josh and I have kind of made it a rule that we don't get each other gifts. However it never fails, every year he will get me flowers. He usually will get me Tulips since they are my favorite flower but this year he bought me a dozen roses! I do love Tulips but it sure is nice to get roses every once in a while. I love my husband so much. He is such a wonderful father to our kids and a great hubby to me. He is always willing to help with dinner if it's not 100% finished when he gets home and he helps out around the house as well. I don't know where I would be without him. He is the love of my life and my best friend. I Love You Joshua!

1 comment:
I love the messed up hair look. Now I guess I know who will be mopping my floor this weekend. haha. The roses are beautiful. I think you are both lucky to have found each other :)
Post a Comment