Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful Brynlee!!!

I love that Brynlee is so happy. She is such a good baby and we all love her so much. She is growing so quickly and so I thought I would snap a few pictures so I can remember these precious times later on in life.
This has got to be my all time favorite picture of her yet!!
So stinkin' cute!
Oh ya, and thanks to Aunt Lynette for all the cute clothes. Her cute little girl, Emily, is 3 months older than Brynlee so I get all the hand-me-downs. I love it!!!!

6 comments:

Neff Family said...

She is so flippin' cute! I love her big smile! Now, I KNOW Lindsey has had her baby, but no one has told us anything!! E-mail me if you get a chance, I'd love to know how she's doing!

Shareen said...

Those pics of Brynlee were so dang cute. She is has the sweetest personality I have ever seen in a baby. Kind of like her mom. haha.
Cute pics of Jaxon at the park too.
He sure looks like he had fun.
Love,
Mom

Heidi and Judd said...

She is so cute! I love that big smile! How fun!

Kim and Chet said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! What a beautiful little girl you have there. She has the sweetest personality. Have fun and take advantage of these times. She'll be 12 with an attitude before you know it...haha!

Jan said...

Shalae, this is Jan (Kidd) - I found your blog off of Heidi's and was excited to see your family and kids! They're seriously adorable! You've got little models walking around your house, lol. Cute!!

Cami Jo said...

That picture is my favorite too! She looks like she already has so much personality!

Jaxon is quite the poser on the top picture. (In your newer post!) I can't wait to see you guys!