Yesterday I pulled out this aquatic motion toy that Jaxon received when he was born. I forgot I had it and so it's been downstairs for a year or more. Well I layed Brynlee on it and she loved it! It plays music and the fishes float around as the wheel turns. It's motion activated. Well Jaxon thought it was the greatest toy ever after watching how much fun Brynlee was having. The cutest smile EVER!
Sooooo cute I had to post it twice!
While I was cleaning up the kitchen I look over and this is what I see. He's not too big for it or anything, you think?!
He having so much fun that when I asked him to smile for the camera he couldn't even turn to look at me and say "cheese".
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
To be a kid again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are so cute. I love the zigzig part in Brynlee's hair. Jaxon is the funniest under that toy. I don't think we EVER grow up.
haha
Love,
Mom
Lol...how cute is that zig zag part:)
So fun to have a girl with hair and in Jaxon's defense you're NEVER to old to play with toys!
Post a Comment