Well this last week we have had a house half full of sickies. Josh first got sick like a week and a half ago and then Jaxon got it. All the vomit, whining and runny noses, etc. My mom was the lucky one that got to watch the kids while I did a few things this week and she was such a sport. I'm so sorry mom, once again! Jaxon got to stay in his jammies for quite a few days and watch hours on end of movies. He has discovered that Nemo is his new best friend! He will sit through the entire movie! I love you Nemo. Anyhow, here are just a few pics of the kids on one of our sick days. Luckily he is getting over his illness. Enjoy!!!
Not quite sure what he's doing, kind of a puffy face!
Water and crackers, that's about what his diet consisted of:)
Such a happy girl the whole week!
She slept quite well. Our little Sleeping Beauty!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Sickies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment