Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ramdom Pictures of Brynlee!

About a week ago Jaxon was taking his nap and Brynlee had a small explosion in her pants. I had just done all of their laundry and so I had nothing to put her in unless I wanted to wake up my sleeping son (and we all know that is no-no) to go get her some clean clothes. I found a shirt of mine that I thought was pretty small and that's what she stayed in until Jaxon woke up.


She is soaked because she spit up so much.
Sorry for the nipple shots but no matter how many times I pulled that shirt up the darn thing just kept slipping back down!
My bathing beauty!
My Little Diva:) This warm-up is one that my boss gave to her.
I love the huge open-mouthed smiles.

1 comment:

Shareen said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love that big smile even though she is soaking wet. haha. What a cute outfit. She sure has a lot of those to choose from. It's unanimous... SHE'S ADORABLE!!!!
Love, Mom