Well Alpine Homes finally accepted our offer!!! That means that we need to sell our home. So if you know ANYONE that is looking for a home send them our way. I'm so excited to sell our home and get into our new one. I took just a few pics of the model home so you can get a feel for what it's like. Enjoy!
Master Bedroom
Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Living Room/Entryway
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
New Home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! Don't you wish you could just move into the beautifully furnished model? I need your phone numbers so I can call you when I'm in Utah: chipper.mom@gmail.com
What a nice house! That is so fun and exciting...wish mine looked like that one :)
Shalae, I just barely put a bid in on one this week and it was accepted! I'm sorry! I totally would have come and look! What's your mls number?
Post a Comment