Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!!

Last week while trying to figure out what the kids were going to be for Halloween I came across a picture of a Sully costume from Monsters Inc. I asked Jaxon if he would like to be Sully and then showed him the picture and this is how our convo. went:

Me: Jaxon would you like to be Sully? (Showing him the picture at the same time)

Jaxon: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Me: Why?

Jaxon: Because that monster will scare the crap right out of my belly!!


Hahaha! I laughed so hard! I could believe he would come up with something like that. I love that he's getting so big that he (sortof) understands those kinds of comments:) He says something almost every night that I can't help but laugh at. What a funny kid!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh funny Jaxon. I can't wait until I can talk to Weston like that!

Cami Jo said...

That is hillarious! I can just picture him saying it too! It reminds me of the other day. Carson said, Mom, did you know that I have a "crap" in my bottom? I said, "You have crap in your bottom" He answered "No silly. A crap. Sometimes my underwear gets all stuck up in it." "Oh, a CRACK?" He says, "yup. I have a crap in my bottom."

Where do they come from? I wish my mom had more of things I said when I was little. It's hillarious! Funny little kids.

Shareen said...

I love his response to the fruit snacks i gave him yesterday. "Mmmm, these are so soft and juicy!!" He really is a crack up!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! He comes up with the funniest things!

Shanna said...

LOL how cute Kehl probally is