Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's new?

Well I still don't have a camera so I'm sorry, no pics! I just thought I would get on and post what we have been up to. This last week was so crazy for us. Every day we had something going on. Monday was Labor Day and so we did what we do best, spend time with family:) In the morning we went riding with my dads side of the family. It was so much fun and the kids love it out there! That afternoon we went to my grandma and grandpa Fullmer's house for a family BBQ. We always have tons of fun there:) After that we went to RC Willey and bought ourselves a sectional for the basement and a 50" TV. I can't wait to get the basement done so we can put those 2 to good use:) Tuesday we had a playdate with a little boy in the neighborhood. Jaxon just loves friends! Wednesday was my cleaning day and then we had the priveledge to watch my cousin (Cami's) little boy Carson. He slept over and everything! Jaxon thought he was in heaven! The next day we played and I packed and then that night we left for Cedar City! On Friday we headed down to Mesquite, NV for Josh's family reunion. We always have a great time down there, it's nice to see his family that we only get to see once a year! On Sunday we made the long drive home! The kids are really good travelers though so I'm not complaining at all! This week we are trying to get the basement ready for sheetrock! Yea for that! I can't wait. Anyhow, I just thought I'd give an update to you all. Hope you had a great weekend as well. Be back later:)

4 comments:

Shareen said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I missed you.

Lindsay said...

Fun! Sounds like you've been having tons of fun!

Cami Jo said...

Busy, busy girl you've been! Good luck with your basement. How exciting! Thanks again for watching Cars-. I hope he was okay. He said he had tons of fun! Glad your kids did good in the car too, on the way home from Mesquite. We took off earlier than everyone else, because we had to make the whole 8 hour trip back to Idaho, all Sunday. Our kids did AWESOME though. The baby fussed the last 10 minutes of the drive, and that was it! The other two just watched about 5 different movies! Anyway- that's why we didn't get to say goodbye. Hopefully, we'll be down in October (probably the end) and maybe we'll come see your basement. Will it be done by then?

Kim and Chet said...

Well, you just need to have a girl's night at your house so we can put that new TV to good use with a chick flick! :)