Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I know I haven't blogged in forever so here I am trying to get started with what we have been up to this last month or so. We went to Gardner Village with my mom and the kids had a great time! Jaxon loved the witches for the most part this year but Brynlee HATED them! Maybe next year she will like them a little bit more:)

Jaxon was so proud to have eaten that whole popcicle!!

Brynlee enjoyed her push-pop thing

This was us eating the treat grandma bought us. The kids thought she was the greatest!






Don't I have the cutest kids EVER??!!!




Cute little stinker





My cute handsome man Brynlee didn't like it at all if you can't tell














But as long as I was sitting by the witch Jaxon was ok to get a little bit closer








Jaxon did NOT want to sit by the witch









Brynlee hated the witches










1 comment:

Shareen said...

Very cute pictures, but of course I took some of them and the subjects were too darn cute. Thanks for inviting me!!!