So I have decided to sell some of my "projects" on a website called Etsy. I have been making different things throughout the last few years and been giving them away as baby gifts, but I thought why not try to sell them too?!! I have had many people tell me I should sell them and so I finally am doing it. Right now I'm selling carseat canopy's, nursing covers, and coming soon I will be selling diaper/wipe holders and maybe a few other things as well. So if you know of anyone having a baby, visit my shop and you can check out what I have available. Also tell your friends to visit my Etsy shop for their baby/mommy needs:) I have posted the link to my shop at the top of my side bar to the right. Thanks! (BTW, you can look up my etsy on the etsy website by clicking on seller and then searching for Shoelace624.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is exciting! They are way cute. I just bought a carseat canopy about 3 weeks ago and my mom and I are in the process of making them as well. But I will definately let you know if some one is interested. :)
Very cute. You need to put this info on facebook too. Such a crafty little woman you have turned out to be. haha
I checked them out and they are darling. So cute! You are very talented! I'm sure you'll sale many. Like I said before on Facebook, I'll spread the word, and advertise here in Idaho for ya too! Good luck!
You have such cute stuff!!!! I really love the nursing covers!
Post a Comment