Friday, August 15, 2008

New Projects!!

So I have decided that I like clips in Brynlee's hair more than headbands. I figured that I could make them for a lot cheaper then buying them from someone. Plus I enjoy it. Here are a few of the clips. (I'm still experimenting so they aren't the best but they will get better as I do more of them.)



10 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

VERY cute, Shalae! You'll have to show me how you make them. Not sure if Makayla will wear them anymore but still...I'd love to learn :)

Shareen said...

Those are so cute. I love the one with the button in the middle. You did an awesome job on them. She looks so cute with or without her hair done. haha

Evie B. said...

Very cute! You'll have to show me how to make the ribbon curly - I've been wanting to figure that one out but haven't had the time. Good job!

Cami Jo said...

Next time I'm in town, you HAVE to show me how. I love clips better than headbands in Kenzie too. I think it just looks better with all the hair.

Hey- Thanks again for coming to the zoo with us. We didn't really tell you guys goodbye. Sorry. We hit the playground after the train, and then I noticed you guys had taken off.

I put a couple of pictures on my blog of the zoo. I couldn't get the slideshow to come up on yours though. Maybe it was just down today. I'll check it again tomorrow.

Neff Family said...

Those are so cute. You're way too creative. Maybe if I hang around with you, some of it will rub off!!

I can't believe she has a tooth. These kids of ours grow up WAY too fast.

Shanna said...

Shalae I love the bows they are cute very proud! well done.

Shanna said...

Shalae I love the bows they are cute very proud! well done.

Shanna said...

I love them they are so cute well done!

The Maughans said...

I've been doing bows forever, now we need to get together and do it! I can't get my curly ones to look goo like that, how'd you do it?

Lindsay said...

Go Martha! You are so creative! You'll have to teach me when/if I have a girl! So cute!