Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Kids Sure Are Cute!!!

So I have so many random pictures on my camera I thought I'd share some of them with you.
Here is one of my many attempts at new hairstyles for Brynlee

I just gave Jaxon a much needed haircut. I think he looks so stinkin' handsome!
Here he is "helping" me make cookies. I think he ate more of the cookie dough before it was cooked than he has after.
Father and son enjoying a nice cool Otterpop or "Bapop" after a hot and sweaty job of mowing the lawn. What good looking guys I have here in my home. Boy am I lucky:)

3 comments:

Shareen said...

Those pictures are so cute! Brynlee looks like Pippy Longstockings with those braids. haha. Jaxon loves that camera :)
Great haircut by the way!

Kristen said...

I love the hairdo. You're lucky to have a long haired girl so early. Lucy's hair is still growing:)

THE HANSEN'S said...

your kids are cute! found your blog thru evonne's glad that i can catch up on all the fun your fam is having.