Ok so I'm loving this new slideshow thing. I just figured out how to do it. And because I have so many pictures I figured it's easier to do it this way. The bottom slideshow is all about Jaxon. He wasn't feeling too great this week and so there are some pics of him and the "activities" we participated in. Mostly we just sat around the house watching movies and cartoons. In 2 of the pics I told him to put his shorts on and I came out to the shorts on his head. He is so funny! I love the little guy.
The top slideshow are pictures of the zoo. Cami and James were in town and so we went to the zoo with them, their family and my family. Jaxon was not feeling well so he didn't enjoy it as much as he would have otherwise. Notice the elephant crossing his legs and then the next pic the kids are mimicking him. So cute!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Slideshow details!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment