This past Tuesday we went to the Dinosaur Museum with my mom, Felicia, my friend Heidi, her daughter Aliyah and Heidi's nephews Carter and Tommy. It was $2 Tuesday and it was packed. Jaxon loved seeing all the different stuff that they had there. Jaxon and Carter got to be great friends. Thanks to my mom and Felicia for helping me out so much with the kids. It sure is nice to have some help. I thought the museum was nice, and worth $2 however I wouldn't have paid $10 to go to it. Jaxon is a little young at this point to really appreciate any of the fossils or anything like that, but it was great for $2. Thanks Jan for the info. I never would have known about it had it not been for your blog.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was so much fun. I miss having kids young enough to enjoy stuff like that. Enjoy it while they are young. Then you get old and have to depend on your grandkids to watch to have fun :)
Post a Comment