Monday, August 11, 2008

Favorite Past Times and Random Pictures

So here are some pictures that I have recently taken of the kids.

Here is Brynlee on Sunday morning in the new bows that I made her A closer picture of them
Her very first tooth!!
This is one of Jaxon's favorite things to do, and he has no idea how to play it!
Brynlee has found a new friend. She LOVES Belle. She will sit there forever just looking at her and laughing.

So cute. She's clapping for herself.
They both enjoy looking at the dog
One of our many picnic outings
Bathtime. Wouldn't it be great to be a kid again??!!


3 comments:

Shareen said...

Those are such cute pictures. You have the most adorable kids. I guess Belle is your new babysitter. haha

Jan said...

Your kids are so photogenic, Shalae! Very cute.

I think it's great, too, that you're keeping such a detailed journal about your kids' accomplishments. I wish that I had something like that!

The Maughans said...

fun! my kids are dying for some little people interaction. as soon as our world is a little less crazy, i'll call you.