Just a quick update. Brynlee has hit some major milestones these last few weeks. She started to sit up on her own (from belly to behind) on July 21st. She really started to crawling on Aug. 1st. She now says "mama". That started on July 21st. She got her first tooth on Aug. 4th. And she started to pull herself up to things on Aug. 4th. The little buggar just does everthing all at once. There is no resting in between. She is getting so big and it is so much fun to watch her grow and develop. I do have to admit that I miss the earlier months of her life too (because we all secretly don't want our kids to grow up) but I know that she has to do these things. It is a natural part of life. We all did it and I'm sure our parents felt the same way about not wanting us to grow up. I love every stage of my kids life. Even when they are 2 and talking back to me:)
Sorry about all the dates. I use this a my journal kind of and this is so that I will remember when I go to write them down in her baby book.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Brynlee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is such an adorable picture of her. It is fun to watch them grow. Every mom wishes she could keep her kids little, but it sounds like you are learning to sit back and enjoy the ride. Wait until they are teenagers. No lie, that was one of my favorite times, no joke :)
Oh where did Baby Brynlee go? She's growing up so fast! But she is really cute, and that's so fun she can do all of those things! Our little baby girls will be waliking before we know it huh!? I guess we'll just have to have more!
She's such a cutie! I OPENLY wish my son would not grow up! No secret there for me! But you're right, it's just life! I do the same thing - I like keeping my blog like a journal...My cousin found this website that you can download your whole blog onto and they will make the whole thing into a real book for like $75, which I thought was a great idea since I'm not much of a scrapbooker. I need to post more often! But when the time comes, I think that's my plan! Fun!
She is beautiful. I just love all the pictures of her.
Post a Comment