Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Little Brynlee Boo!!

My Mom agreed to watch the kids on Saturday July 19th while we went to a wedding. When we came to pick the kids up Brynlee was now saying DaDa, clapping her hands, and Crawling! I guess if I ever think my kids need some catching up I'll just take them over to my parents house.

5 comments:

Shareen said...

Bring them over any time. We loved having them there for the day. If it makes you feel any better, she didn't start doing that stuff until you got there :)

Cami Jo said...

How cute! They grow up so fast.

hey- I got an idea. You should drop her off in a year or so, and pick her back up when she's potty trained! (That's a step i wouldn't mind missing out on!!!)

The Kartchners said...

Maybe I should take Rose over there, she still doesn't want to crawl! You're kids are adorable!

Neff Family said...

Holy cow! Stop growing!!! I can't believe she's crawling. That's INSANE!

Durrant said...

Hey this is Crystal Durrant from After Hours. I just saw your blog on Jessica Olson's blog. I cannot believe how big your kids are! They are so dang cute! And I love your new do! Super cute! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Here is our blog address if you want to check it out durrantfam.blogspot.com.