Memory Lane...I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (It can be a memory with either Josh or Shalae or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have fun!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh where do I even start!? We've had way to many fun times together! One of my favorite memories is meeting you for the first time in Mr Glenn's class,
Wow if I had only know how that day would change my life forever, I made a lifelong friend!
I loved our trip to St. George and Vegas together! The dance trips were fun too!
So many fun times with you as my first born. The one that makes me laugh is when you used to stomp your foot when you would get mad. After stomping one day, I think you broke a bone in your foot but didn't dare say anything because you had been told not to stomp. I don't think you ever stomped again. (what a sick sense of humor I must have to find that funny) haha. Here's to the thousand memories we have and to a thousand more. Love ya tons :)
Love, Mom
I just ran across your blog (via Heidi Naylor's) and just had to say "HI" to Josh. I use to hang out with him (and Derek L. - I lived next to Derek.)in Sandy before he went on his mission. I even had some pictures from Josh his mission until a few months ago.
It is such a small world. It was fun to see your blog and what an adorable family you have now Josh.
-Miranda(Shepherd)Strong
I should have put this on Cami's, too, but Game Nights! I miss having those more often.
I vaguely remember being in the camper and listening to the radio. "Guacamole"? Is that right? I also love how my dad called you "Chili"!
And didn't you have an enormously bright pink, puff coat in elementary school?
for sure it would have to be "Stupid Hair"! haha
Unlike your memory that was left on mine....I'm going to be a tad bit nicer and tell of a time that we BOTH looked like idiots! (I really thought the other was hillarious, and had to do a little explaining to a few people who read it, which wasn't quite as fun, but still...hillarious!
Okay- I remember you and I driving in Grandma and Grandpa's car to St. George, and doing fun things to keep us entertained. (not like Grandma and Grandpa weren't fun, but we were younger then, and
they're idea of fun, just wasn't going to cut it. So....we decided to pull the most ugly, distorted, hideous face we could manage, at the passing cars. Come on- (if you haven't already) make the face. You know which one! For old times sake. That's it...bottom teeth forward...eyebrows furrowed....nose flared....eyes crossed-if you want to....and don't forget to smile! Maybe you should take a picture of yourself doing it for everyone else to see! I laugh just thinking about that!
The first time I met you, your mom was picking out my wedding date! That seems like ages ago, but it was only 5 1/2 years. I was really nervous to meet you for some reason, just you. I can't explain it. And the first thing I thought was "wow, she looks like the chick from 'Whose the Boss'" I'm so glad you're my cousin. I love your husband and kids, you guys are so awesome!!!
Post a Comment