Monday, November 30, 2009

Two Very Special People!

So this last week and a half has been a very trying one for our family. My brother-in-law, Justin, passed away on Nov. 24,2009. He was such a wonderful person. My kids absolutely adored him. They loved going to his house and playing with all of his bears and stuff. He was very courageous and loved life. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him and especially by our family. The funeral was Sat. and it went very well. Josh and his dad spoke and there were 3 beautiful musical numbers. It was a time when you just knew that this is the way the Lord had planned it. It was Justin's time to go and he is so much better off there than here. He was in a lot of pain and now he is not. We will miss him forever and can't wait for the time we will be reunited with him once again:) We love you Justin! And just last night we got word that Josh's Aunt Joy passed away at her home. She too was a very wonderful person. I remember as a child hearing Cami and Taylor talk about Aunt Joy and how great she was. I always wanted an Aunt Joy for myself, and I got it when I married Josh. She was just a wonderful as they had always said. She never married or had children of her own but that never seemed to get her down. She treated all of her many nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews as her own children! She loved every one of them and spoiled them all. She will be greatly missed and loved forever! We miss you and love you Aunt Joy!



8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry to hear about Aunt Joy. I hope you are all okay! It was a beautiful funeral on Saturday, and I'm sure the whole Crowther family is worn out. Let me know if you need anything at all!

Heidi and Judd said...

I'm so sorry for you loss Shalae, I know those are 2 very special people in your lives. They will be missed! Your in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Shareen said...

I sit here and cry at the thought of losing Aunt Joy. Her life was one of love and service. She will be scrapbooking in heaven all she sees here on earth. I am so sorry for the pain you are all feeling right now. Of course you know who to call if you need anything!!! Love you tons and tons and even more than that!!!!!

Shanna said...

Oh I have been sick for your little family, I cant believe all you have done.

The Olsons said...

I am so sorry to hear about your both of your losses. If there is ANYTHING that we can do for you please let us know!!

Cami Jo said...

What a rough week, eh? We will all miss them both. I guess we'll see ya on Wednesday?

Evie B. said...

What an awful week. If you all need anything, let me know!

Kristen said...

Shalae, That dress was just from Sears. It was nice to see all of you this past weekend. You're family is SO cute!