Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last pics taken!

Here are the last pictures I took of Justin before his passing. This was Saturday November 21, 2009. He died on Nov. 24, 2009.

Justin, Josh, and Jared

Justin and Josh
Justin and Brynlee. He loved her to death, she was a little stinker at that moment though.



I think Jaxon was his favorite. And Justin was Jaxon's favorite uncle that's for sure!



Trying to rest while Aunt Margy gets the Will taken care of.
We sure do miss him but know that he's in a better place doing the Lord's work. We love you Justin!



3 comments:

paula said...

I don't even know him but this just breaks my heart. I hope his family can find comfort and peace.

Shareen said...

That last picture looks so much like Josh. Great pics for the kids to remember him by. Still so sad to think about, but know he isn't hurting anymore makes it a bit easier. Great tribute!!!

Kim and Chet said...

What a great post and such sweet pictures. He really did look great for being so sick and on his deathbed. A very nice tribute to Justin.