Friday, September 18, 2009

This little thing went potty in the toilet today!! I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast! She is so tiny but so big:) It makes me want to stop time so I can keep her little forever! I just had to document it so I didn't forget that it can be done, when on those days of potty training (not anytime real soon) it seems as if she thinks it's some foreign concept I'm trying to teach her:) I love her so much and was so proud of her when she did it!! Yea for Brynlee!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Go Brynlee! That is awesome. She is so stinkin' cute. See you tomorrow!

Shareen said...

What a doll. I would hope that potty training will be easy for her. Or you I should say. That picture is adorable. She really is the most adorable little girl I know. Just like her mama :)

Shellie said...

What a darling picture.
You hate to think that when they are sleeping they are just recharging their little batteries huh?