Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Turd!

Ok so I know it's been forever since I've been on here. My camera broke and it's really not fun taking pictures with my video camera so I haven't taken many at all. I will be getting a camera soon hopefully though. Anyhow, I just thought I would post this little bit of info for you all. I was quite the proud mama. Last monday night I was getting the kids out of the bathtub and had noticed that Brynlee had been letting a few stinkers escape her behind while in the bathtub. After drying her off I proceeded to put her on the toilet to see if she would go. After alot of coaxing she pushed and pushed and poped a little turd out! I was so excited! I kept telling her what a good girl she was and she got a chocolate chip! I don't think she quite understood why she got the chocolate chip but I didn't care. She's not quite ready to be potty trained just yet but that's one step closer! That's all for now but hopefully I'll have something new for you in a few days! Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Good for her!!! Man... I totally wouldn't have guessed that this post was going to be about that, after reading the title! You are funny!

Hey- I don't know if you would be interested or not, but we are taking the kids to Lagoon on Monday and still have some coupons for $20 tickets for adults instead of $40. If you guys wanted to, you are more than welcome to join us. It is expensive still, so I understand if you can't, but let me know. Carson and Kenzie are very excited!

Lindsay said...

Woo-hoo! Go Brynlee!

Neff Family said...

That's big news! Maybe I can send Kembry over to you and you can somehow magically potty train her! You're so good at it!

Josh and Haley said...

Ha ha ha! This is an awesome story. It totally had me cracking up! Your daughter is so cute!!!

Shalae we miss you here at AHM!! :)

Josh and Haley said...

Ha ha ha! This is an awesome story. It totally had me cracking up! Your daughter is adoreable!!!

Shalae we miss you here at AHM!! :)