Ok so I know that I haven't done this for like 3 weeks or so, I'm sorry:) I have a few things to blog about but I think I'll do 1 or 2 posts a day for the next few days. This one is going to be really random. First off I just have to tell you, if you don't have these you've got to get them. They are AWESOME!!! The washer takes about 1 hour to wash but the dryer only takes 40 min. tops. It has a sensor so sometimes it's done sooner than what it thinks it will take. I love them!!!!!!! Next, a few weeks ago the kids and I decided to make a fort. It was a lot of fun. Jaxon and Brynlee both loved it. We sat under that thing for like a full hour just hanging out. That's definately something we'll be doing again.
Friday, March 20, 2009
I'm Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You are such a cute mom! I might have to try the fort thing... Crew would love it!
That fort looks like great fun. You are such a fun mom. Your kids are lucky to have you :)
I totally remember making forts as a kid! My kids love them too! (The bunk beds are really easy to make forts with, so that's a plus!)
What kind of washer/dryers are they? They look great. We'll be looking for some in the next year or so, so it's good to see some that people like!
THe kids look like they are having a blast with their mommy. Good for you to take the time to play with them. I'm sure they love it!
We'll call you to play tomorrow! Talk to ya then!
I totally remember making forts as a kid! My kids love them too! (The bunk beds are really easy to make forts with, so that's a plus!)
What kind of washer/dryers are they? They look great. We'll be looking for some in the next year or so, so it's good to see some that people like!
THe kids look like they are having a blast with their mommy. Good for you to take the time to play with them. I'm sure they love it!
We'll call you to play tomorrow! Talk to ya then!
nice I want them!
I have to say I am with you on those washer and dryer's I have them!! They are great! I am so happy I don't have to stand on my tippie toes anymore to get the clothes out from the bottom of the washer!
Cute fort pictures! I'm sure they loved that!
Post a Comment