Friday, March 27, 2009

Off to the Races!!!!

So the beginning of this month we traveled down to Vegas for our annual Nascar extravaganza! It was a lot of fun. We ofcourse went to the races, qualifying, and practice, but Josh and I were able to go down town and just walk around. I hadn't been to the "Strip" for like 7 years or so, so it was very fun. We didn't buy anything or do anything except walk but it was fun none the less. Both of our parents took turns watching the kids and it was nice knowing they were in good hands and that we didn't have to worry. Thanks a bunch and we love you!!!!!!!
Here are a few pictures we took. Enjoy!

This was at the gardens at the Bellagio?? I know I spelled that wrong.


Me with my beautiful hat hair at the races.



This is the only picture we got of the two of us together.



No comments: