Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tim and Faith

So the other day I was trying to get the kids ready and Jaxon walks out with this hat on. Brynlee thought it was great too:)

Here is the next Faith Hill Introducing the future Tim McGraw!!

He posed like this all by himself. Doesn't it look just like something Tim would do. I have never seen Tim do anything like this naked before but I don't think I would look away if it were to present itself before me. haha Josh hates it when I put naked pics of the kids on here but I just thought this was too cute. Such a funny little boy:)

7 comments:

Shanna said...

cute lil bum! love them! (I only wish they were that cute when ther my age.)

Shareen said...

What a great blackmail picture that will be when he is a teenager. haha. That is so funny he would pose like that himself. You almost expect him to turn around and start singing :)

Neff Family said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! You should send those in to Jay Leno or something!

Cami Jo said...

What a cut little bottom! How funny. Remind you of Adam and Taylor???

Kim and Chet said...

haha...love the bum shot! Too dang cute.

Jan said...

Shalae! I went to a Jazz game this weekend and there was a little girl who had to be less than a year old and she looked JUST like your little daughter! She had those same pretty eyes and short brown hair. I really thought it might be her until the wife came back with food and she wasn't you, lol. I wish I had a camera at the time so that I could show you! It was so crazy how similiar she looked! Anyhow!... lol..

Shellie said...

What cute pictures. You know Jaxon can always deny that was him because his face isn't showing. But we'll all recognize that cute little tush.
Very cute.