Those were great! I always said you were adorable. haha. You two look so much alike. I hope she grows up to be as beautiful as her mom is, inside and out :)
Josh and Shalae began dating in November of 2002. We were married June 24, 2003. We built a house and both worked full-time for 2 1/2 years. In January of 2006 Jaxon joined our family. He is quite the little fire ball. Then in December of 2007 little Brynlee decided she wanted in on the fun. Here we are and I hope you enjoy getting to know us.
Jaxon is 3 years old and going strong. He loves cars, balls, Thomas the Train, and anything he can mess up. He says the funniest things and always keeps us on our toes. We are so happy to have him a part of our family.
Brynlee
Brynlee is 1 year old. She is 110% girl and loves playing with her brother. She loves dolls, any stuffed animal, and her blankets. She is so fun and we love having her around.
2 comments:
Those were great! I always said you were adorable. haha. You two look so much alike. I hope she grows up to be as beautiful as her mom is, inside and out :)
Boy, that's not "like mother, like daughter" is it?
Post a Comment