So I know that it is way past Thanksgiving but I have been really lazy so here it is.......finally! Josh played tackle football that morning and came home very sore:) He got the least of it I hear. Poor James and Uncle Chet collided using only their heads. OUCH!!! Anyhow, after he got home we got ready and headed over to my Grandparents house. We had a wonderful dinner there and then just sat and chatted until it was time for the pie. After pie Josh and I decided to call it a night. We came home, put the kids to bed, and we too went to bed early for the first time in a long time. It was great to visit and be with all of my family for such a wonderful time of year. We love Thanksgiving and look forward to next year with Josh's family:)
This is the morning of Thanksgiving (after football) And this was after
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thanksgiving Re-Cap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Thanksgiving when all of you kids are with us. It makes everything more fun. Cute pics too :)
Post a Comment