This was a picture I took when Jaxon was 10 1/2 months old. I took the picture because his hair was so funny.
This picture was taken when Brynlee was also 10 1/2 months old. I also took this picture because of her hair. 
I thought it was quite ironic that they were the same age in both pictures, wearing the same color, are in the same crib and room, both had crazy hair, and are both the cutest kids on earth! And no, I didn't plan this at all.
I thought it was quite ironic that they were the same age in both pictures, wearing the same color, are in the same crib and room, both had crazy hair, and are both the cutest kids on earth! And no, I didn't plan this at all.

4 comments:
That's hillarious! I love it! Hope Jaxon's eye feels better soon. I know what that's like. Come to think of it....so does Carson.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all look that cute with our hair all askew. The actually look a bit alike in those pics. That is the first time I have thought that :)
I cant get enough of Brinley. She is sooo cute. I loved that crazy hair. Yes, they do look a lot alike. I loved it.
I just came to post a comment, and I realized that someone had already posted a comment from my name...hmmmm. I've come to the conclusion that that must have been from my hubby - because I know how to spell Brynlee's name correctly. And yes - she is absolutely adorable! Too funny.
Post a Comment