So Santa stopped at our house this year and boy did he think our kids were good this year. They got a lot of toys and clothes and will be set for a long time. This was Brynlee's first Christmas and she had a ball. She loved getting all the new stuff. She finally got a baby doll and she just loves her. I'm not going to explain everything we did that day, I don't have all night nor do I think you do. I will explain the pictures as we go.
Here is some of the stuff they got. I guess I was a little pre-occupied and forgot to take a picture of all the stuff Santa left them before they got their little hands on it all. ooops
Here is Brynlee relaxing and playing her little piano. I love how her feet are crossed!
This picture was taken that night after all of our travels and so as you can see Jaxon wasn't up for many pictures. I just thought I would take a picture of their outfits.
At Grandma Crowthers house waiting to go down the stairs to see what was in our stockings there.
This too was after we arrived home that night. They both were so tired after waking up at 5:30 am and no nap for Jaxon and a very short one for Brynlee. They are so cute:) (Aren't they?!!!)

This too was after we arrived home that night. They both were so tired after waking up at 5:30 am and no nap for Jaxon and a very short one for Brynlee. They are so cute:) (Aren't they?!!!)
And here is just a little picture of the kids at one of our many Christmas parties sitting on good old Saint Nick's lap. Jaxon was a little unsure and Brynlee was fine until she really looked at him.
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS EVE
Every year we go over to Josh's moms and dads house for Christmas Eve and have dinner and do a whole thing. It was a lot of fun and the food was very yummy! Thanks again Bevin and Sharon!
Here are the kids in their Jammies just before bed.
Here are the 3 of us at Grandma's house. I usually don't get jammies but Josh bought them for me as a surprise and it just so happened that I matched the kids! (the matching headband came with my pajama's)
Here are the 3 of us at Grandma's house. I usually don't get jammies but Josh bought them for me as a surprise and it just so happened that I matched the kids! (the matching headband came with my pajama's)

2 comments:
That picture of the 3 of you in your jammies was so darn cute. How cute of Josh to get those for you and surprise you. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Your kids are so darn cute!!!
That picture of the 3 of you in your jammies was so darn cute. How cute of Josh to get those for you and surprise you. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Your kids are so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment