Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Here the kids are at Grandma's house. It had been a long day as you can tell from Brynlee's face. (Brynlee, Weston, and Jaxon)

Cowboy and Indian

Don't you just love the braids??


I love the mustache as well:)



Put 'em up










Well I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We sure did. We had lots of places to go that day but it was fun getting the kids all dressed up and showing them to people. They looked pretty cute if you ask me. I make their costumes and since I didn't have any patterns I think they turned out pretty good. First off Jaxon was a Cowboy. We got him some boots and hat. He had the chaps, vest, guns, mustache, the whole shibang. He looked so stinkin' cute. Next Brynlee was a little Indian. She was outfited in a little dress, bracelet, headband w/feathers and markings on her face. She was the cutest little indian I've ever seen. They had lots of fun that day. Jaxon told me on Saturday that he liked trick or treating and he wanted to go more trick or treating. It was so much fun. I just love Halloween when you have kids to dress up. Above are some pictures we took of the kids.

9 comments:

Evie B. said...

Very, very cute! You did a great job on the costumes.

Shareen said...

I will agree with you that Brynlee was the cutest little Indian I have ever seen. Her braids made her even cuter. And Jaxon was by far the best looking cowboy I have ever seen. Such a great job on the costumes. You have such adorable kids. I love being thier Grandma :)

Lindsay said...

So cute! Brynlee definitely was the cutest little Indian ever - I agree...Those braids were THE cutest! Jaxon's mustache was hilarious too! Nice work!

Cami Jo said...

Okay, that was ADORABLE!!! I wish I could've seen em in person! Very creative! And I'm impressed you made them yourself. Good job!!!

Hey- I think we will for sure be around for Thanksgiving and The day after for shopping!!! Yipee!

Heidi and Judd said...

Those turned out so cute! I love there costumes! Good job! Brynlee is the cutest little indian, I love the hair, soooo cute!

Durrant said...

Love the Cowboy and Indian costumes! Such a cute idea! You are always so creative! That is so exciting that Brynlee took her first steps! Yay!

The Maughans said...

I loved the costumes! You're so good to do them yourself. I'm the slacker-daughter-of-a-seamstress. As soon as Em's better, we need to have a playdate?

Jan said...

I love the costumes - how fun to have a cowboy and indian, lol. The little feathers are sweet.

Bailey Family said...

Your kids are so cute! It was fun seeing you today at Aliyah's party. SOrry it was a quick hi and bye didnt get to talk to you much. But your little ones are adorable. I love their halloween costumes! So darling!