Friday, November 7, 2008

Snow Day!!!

So the other day we got close to 6 inches of snow. That morning Jaxon looked out the window and informed me that there was snow outside and that we needed to go play in it. I made him wait until later that afternoon to go play outside. I wasn't sure how Brynlee would react to it because she didn't seem to like all the "stuff" I put her in to keep warm. As soon as we got outside and Jaxon started to throw the snow all over she started giggling and I couldn't get her to stop. She thought it was the greatest. The poor thing couldn't sit up very well because of that huge coat but she still had a great time. I love that my kids enjoy the snow just as much a I do. It will make for a great winter (if the snow continues that is).

Here is Brynlee after tipping over. She couldn't get herself back up:)

She loved for Jaxon to throw the snow at her

I couldn't get a picture of him looking at the camera. He was too excited about the snow:)


All giggles



5 comments:

Shareen said...

Those pictures are so cute. She looks like a little snow bunny. That is great she loves the snow. I can just hear her laughing when I look at that picture. Jaxon looks like he is having a great time too.

Kim and Chet said...

Lol...that pic of Brynlee on her back reminds of that part in "A Christmas Story"...."Ralphy! I can't get up!!!" haha

Cami Jo said...

I absolutely love the picture of Brynlee laughing. How cute is that? We're still waiting for a big storm to hit us. The kids will love it, I'm sure.

Hey- Your welcome for the aprons. They look great on you. I use to not wear them either, but spilled constantly on my clothes, so figured, why not? THANK YOU for the bows. Her hair is not quite so ugly with them now!

The Olsons said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can not believe it. Thanks, I would love for you to come and visit us at the hospital. I will make sure to let you know when we have him. We would be more than happy to have you bring dinner if you want. I will make sure to keep you posted on things.

Natalie said...

What cute kids! They look like Neffs! Isn't it the greatest feeling to watch your kids having so much fun! Glad they liked the snow!