So my brother Andy is on his mission in Chile and he wanted me to put a video of Jaxon singing a church song on here so he could see him and how much he has grown since he left. Jaxon wasn't singing as loud as he does sometimes but I think it was because he was on camera. Anyhow, I thin k it's cute anyway. Enjoy!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was awesome. I am sure Andy will love it. He is going to just love that little guy when he gets home. Only 4 1/2 months left, but who's counting :)
What? I didn't know Andy could see blogs! Awesome! Can he look at them every P-day? If so, I need to send him an invite to see ours too for sure! That's awesome! And I can't believe your little doll is walking! She is too cute! It is definitely bitter-sweet to watch them grow so fast!
Post a Comment