This last weekend we went hiking as a family. We also invited Josh's mom and sister to come along. He had a lot of fun. Jaxon loved the hike up to the lake. Brynlee did very well too. It's nice to spend some time with Josh when he's not working. The kids love their daddy!
Here is Josh and Jaxon after climbing a rock wall
Jaxon throwing sticks in the lake At the top of our hike. He's not even worn out!
The crew (minus Josh the picture taker) This little hike made me realize how out of shape I am. I really need to work on that!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Hiking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I love the braid sticking straight up in the air. I'm jealous of all that hair. You do so many fun things with it.
It looks like you all had a great time. I only wish I could be as "out of shape" as you are :)
It looks like you all had a ball! I'm sure I'm so I'd a felt the same way, I'm WAY out of shape! but one day I wont wait it may be like 10 yrs down the road bu maybe one day right?
Post a Comment