Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Pictures

Well the time has finally come to get our family pictures done again. The last ones we had done were back in Oct. of 2006. Since we have added a member to the family I decided now was the time. They weren't the best we probably could have gotten but both kids were happy so we didn't have to settle for any crying pictures. To look at them just go to https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0657106649JCPSHR
You then have to type in my first and last name. And there you can look at all the pictures they took. Enjoy!:)

8 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Those are darling Shalae! I love your hair, and your shirt! Way cute! Which ones are you going to get? Choosing is always the hard part!

HEy- I think I'm going to take Carson to McDonald tomorrow or somewhere, for his birthday. If you guys are bored, you are more than welcome to come. Let me know!

PS: James has the phone with him, and he won't be here until tomorrow afternoon, so call my mom's house if you need me! THanks,

Shareen said...

Those turned out so darn cute! My favorite one was where Brynlee is smiling sitting on Josh's lap. I think it is #P1. They all turned out so cute though. Not hard when you have such cute subjects :)

Shanna said...

Oh so cute! I loved them you guys look great!

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh so cute!! There are a couple that turned out way cute! Good job, I like your colors! Cute!

Kim and Chet said...

Those turned out SO cute!

Lindsay said...

How darling! What a cute family! Shalae - you look GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing you cute pictures!

Shellie said...

Shalae YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!
Those are absolutely darling.
How the heck are you going to choose?
Oh, Josh is pretty cute too. And the kids, well that's a given.

Shellie said...

Shalae YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!
Those are absolutely darling.
How the heck are you going to choose?
Oh, Josh is pretty cute too. And the kids, well that's a given.