So this last month or so I have been trying to work on this dress for Brynlee. My friend Heidi found the pattern for it on some website and so we decided to make a few. Instead of having sleeves it's suppose to have straps. It's suppose to be more of a summer dress but I decided I wanted her to be able to wear it in the winter too. I had to make up my own pattern for the sleeves and stuff but all in all I think it turned out cute. I still need to do a few little touch-ups but it worked to go to church in yesterday. Isn't she cute??!!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
New Dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job!
That dress was so adorable. You did a great job!
Oh it turned out so cute!! Good job, I really like the sleves! So cute!
Post a Comment